AIPIO NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE SEMINAR 2017
Thursday 4 May 2017 | Royce Hotel, Melbourne
Download Seminar Program here
AIPIO’s theme for 2017, ‘Breaking Down the Barriers’ will be explored in the Melbourne Seminar. Through plenary speakers and workshops, participants will actively engage in considering the subthemes of effective engagement, technological enablement, and innovative practices. The AIPIO Seminar is a development and networking opportunity for intelligence professionals across sectors.
The speakers in both the plenaries and workshops will address a variety of topics, such as: critical thinking; how intelligence can capitalise on technological change; how technology will impact on intelligence practice moving forward; and information sharing.
Presentations and discussion through the day will explore the challenges and barriers faced by intelligence, how these are currently addressed, and how we can work to break down these barriers in the future.
- Magdalene Dratsas - Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
- Stephen Evans - Director, Southern Region, Intelligence Support Branch, Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Dr Carl A. Gibson - Director, Executive Impact
- Timothy Green - Subject Matter Expert, Global Public Sector - Justice, Law Enforcement and Border Security
- Leif Hanlen - Principal Researcher, Technical Business Development, Data61
- Suzanne Lockhart - Senior Security Consultant, Jacobs
- Karl Mattingly - Chief Executive Officer, Dysrupt Labs
- David Maybin - CSC Australia
- Samir Mitha - Security Consultant, Jacobs
- Dr Tim van Gelder - Melbourne Enterprise Fellow, University of Melbourne
Members $125 | Non - members $175
Your name, organisation and email will be published on the delegate list, which will be provided to annual sponsors. Please contact Wise Connections if you do not want your details shared.
All prices listed are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
Cancellation and Amendment Policy
- Cancellations made up until COB on Friday 7 April 2017 will receive a refund less a $27.50 administration fee.
- Cancellations made after Friday 7 April 2017 will receive no refund.
- Delegate substitutes, from the same organisation, may be made up until COB Friday 21 April 2017. Each substitution will be subject to a $27.50 administration fee.
- Delegate substitutions will not be accepted after Friday 21 April 2017.
- Amendments to seminar registrations will be subject to a $27.50 administration fee.